The Ringside View

My attempts at writing have always been stacked up in old diaries and scraps of yellowing paper.Time,neglect and phylum insecta however, always ensured that the gibberish i scrawled, never would see the prying gaze of an alien eye.Years later, i still scribble once in a while - this time in word documents stored in some obscure folder somewhere in the innards of my C drive.I am unearthing some of them and opening them up for the interested.To get what i call - The Ringside view.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Monday - a sequel

This is the sequel to an earlier post titled - Sunday

I labored out of bed like a prisoner of war to the gallows. The alarm on my mobile had buzzed like the harbinger of doom. Peering out of the window, I could see the scene set for the day. The sun peeked out momentarily like in a game of hide and seek and then promptly hid behind the veil of large vicious clouds. The roads had been washed down by the sheets of overnight rain and the wind was relentlessly beating down on me when I braved it all and walked out of home. A blond girl walking ahead of me had her golden locks flying around like a towering inferno. Thank good for small mercies and simple visual delights. And thank god not for Monday mornings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home